Fraser our personal trainer has extensive experience in multiple areas designed to help you in any way possible.
About Fraser Williss
Hi I’m Fraser, manager of Rarity Fitness! I started my fitness career in 2009 after completing my Diploma in Health & Fitness. I am a huge believer in methods to increase longevity and sustainable living and eating with many years coaching clients in the principals of maintainable weight loss and lifestyle choices.
Training a wide range of clientele through different demographics using my carefully constructed sessions where you’ll see your progression week by week.
I specialising in weight loss, movement and rehabilitation, body transformations, boxing, kick boxing and functional training all sessions are exciting and well programmed to achieve the result you want!
Through this I’ve achieved some amazing body transformation results with some incredible people over the past 8 years whilst making their training enjoyable and something to look forward to every week!
Styles Of Training
- Olympic Lifting
- Athletic Performance Training (running, sports related training, triathletes and track & field)
- Resistance Training (correction in technique and building strength)
- Core Stability (functional core building exercises used for running, sports and general day to day exercises)
- Postural Correction and Mobility Training (helping people who have sedentary jobs mobile again)
- Kick Boxing (building the fundamentals of kickboxing no mater what you’re experience, which allows progression to more intense training)
- Nutrition (sustainable eating plans and coaching throughout life. Experienced with vegetarian meal coaching)
- Functional Training (functional ability to move your body in certain ways, helping you feel more agile and alive)
Qualifications and Certificates
- Diploma Health & Fitness
- Certificate III & IV Health and Fitness
- Nutrition (Precision Nutrition)
- Functional Training Coaching
- Kick Boxing Level 3
- Level 1 Sports Coach
- Sports Specific Training
- Australian Strength And Conditioning Level 1 Coach